SNMP Network Monitor
Windows 7 and Vista Sidebar SNMP Gadget draws traffic graph of device port via SNMP protocol. It uses the IF-MIB:: ifOutOctets/ifInOctets OID for drawing graphics. This SNMP tool will help you to easily monitor the load on your network devices.
Main windows gadget:
Settings window (v.1.0):
SNMP Gadget v.3.00 Settings
New version "SNMP Network Monitor v.201 Beta" available now:
1. Now the gadget works successfully with installed IE10+
2. Now the gadget is not an error if the device has no OID interface speed.
3. Fixed a few minor bugs.
1. + New user interface settings with easy expansion.
2. + You can now change the UI theme.
3. + Allows you to change the units. Bits / bytes
4. + Asynchronous request to the device counters (without a lock GUI)
5. * Fixed some wrong choice ifIndex on the device.
6. * Fixed and modified many minor bugs.
1. Fixed a bug with saving settings. For example, some users lost dot delimiter in IP address.
2. Fixed some bugs with memory leaks.
3. Small cosmetic fixes interfaces.
4. Redesigned SNMP Engine now uses its own SNMP library and "SNMP WMI Provider" Component is no longer needed.
5. And other some small fixes.
Download SNMP Network Monitor Gadget v1.0 SNMP WMI Provider component required
Download SNMP Network Monitor Gadget v2.01 Beta (SNMP WMI component no longer required. Uses internal library. Requires .NET Framework 3.5)
Download SNMP Network Monitor Gadget v3.00 (Important: after updating the gadget from previous version you need to restart the Sidebar.exe (via task manager) or OS Windows. Bug: Gadget setup doesn't work when installed IE 10; )
Download SNMP Network Monitor Gadget v4.00 (Important: Need to remove previous versions of the gadget (v.2.00 - v.3.00) and after updating the gadget from previous version you need to restart the Sidebar.exe (via task manager) or OS Windows. )
Download Windows 8 Gadget (Sidebar) Component (unofficial) by PainteR (RUS) and another Windows 8 Gadget Installer
(Not tested by the author gadget. Install it at your own risk.)
|Please make a donation to help me make this gadget better. Thank You!|
Send any questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.